Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Deal of the Day in September

It occurred to me that I have way too much in inventory and as I have exactly zero shows booked for the fall, I should maybe try and move some of it out of here. And since I tend to leave an ebay auction in tears, I thought I would try something on my Fan page.

I'm going to offer something on sale every single day this month. One offer is good ONLY until the next offer is posted to the fan page. I "might" blog about them here but... I don't blog every day and I'm not a heavy duty sales pusher here so... the Fan page is the place to check in!

Today's deal is actually one of the very first off mandrel hearts I ever made. It's small by my scale but it's depth and color created by a faux boro technique make it so pretty to behold. I named her Blue's Gal because I was kinda shocked at the blue color she developed when I opened the kiln.


Today only! She is reduced from $15 to $12 and I will include one of my rubber necklace's to hang her from!

And in other Arfire news... I'm "hoping" to get a new Calavera up there today. Before you go, I just have show off my latest from my glass beads website - a Calico kitty bead. Ain't she cute???  I wuv her...

No comments: