Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blog Feature & Time to Vote!

I was most thrilled when Sara from SoftFlex asked to feature my Winter Monet necklace on the SoftFlex blog. You can check it out here.

I will be taking this special down on Monday:


Winter Monet
Originally uploaded by HollysFollyGlass
As a special, limited time offer, I am going to place a check out button here on the blog for $30 dollars OFF the list price of this necklace, provided you check out through Revolution Money Exchange. This is the only free way for vendors like myself to receive money. Other online payment systems and credit card processors take a nice chunk of artisans hard earned money and this is my way of educating the public and other artisans about this fantastic service!

So there are two buttons there: One for RME ($65.00) and one for PP at full retail (95.00)! Let's see what happens!






The Fire Divas have a new contest up! Go Vote!





No comments: