Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Under the Gun...

OH, but I'm a bundle of stress today! Not only am I frantically finishing taxes for the tax guy on Saturday, I have two blog posts to write...not counting this one! Another in the wings for the Fire Divas jewelry challenge on Friday, text for a bio due and... if all that is not enough... I've got a hankering to tear down and rebuild my website (these urges always hit at inopportune times!) which distracts me from my deadlines by making articles on web code interesting! And then... last minute Lucy that I am... My Art Bead Scene project is due TODAY!

I gave a preview of the beads here but... the ideas have come fast and furious but none seemed right! Until... I sat up in bed at 5 a.m. this morning and sketched it out!

So, this is my plan and I'm sticking to it! I'll post some pics on the flipside of this deadline!

1 comment:

Createology said...

B R E A T H E and all will get done. Your drawing is the map to getting things done. Happy creating...
(Oh sure, easy for me to say! LOL)