Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update / Final Reminder Fire Divas Summer Jewelry Challenge

So I DID finally make it out to torch! And it was exhilarating and right now, I'm chomping at the bit to get back out there. Only... I've been side tracked by my tooth! I'm still in dire pain even after the root canal I had a week ago. So it's back to the dentist I go. Maybe too much chomping at the bit, eh?

And one final reminder that the Fire Divas Jewelry Challenge pieces are due this week! I must admit, the Divas have all been super busy this summer... moving, death in the family, kids home from school, you name it! We haven't really promoted this challenge with the zest we have in challenges past so... there are very few entries. If you use Diva beads in any of your work, please enter (deadline: July 15th!)!!!

Don't these earrings from Lara Lutrick make you think of summer fun???

The cool copper wire really sets off the neutral florals and vintage pewter in this necklace by TeaseBeads.



This pendant from EmaK Designs captures the feel of the ocean:



Flowers are the theme captured in glass and wire in this pendant from HollysFollyGlass.


Pendants, Rings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Anklets, Lariats... all are welcome in the Fire Divas Jewelry Challenge. Just get them in soon! Deadline 7/15/10.

Rules and Contest Info are HERE.

No comments: