Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Playing Catchup!

Boy am I stressed today! Losing yesterday did NOT help at all and I can't seem to get caught up on all I need to do! So today's post is full of announcements!

My first place winner wanted the green heart, so Jennifer is getting the pink one.

I held my $50 FREE GLASS BEADS drawing - over due from the 24th but the site was down. So, If you voted between the 21st and yesterday, your votes count for July and August! Michelle won and chose this beauty:

And finally, now that I have one website behaving... another breaks! The Sweet Stampen rubber stamp site is having some MAJOR issues. If you are ordering stamps and can't get the website to work, please let me know!!!

And to help Beads of Courage, I'm hosting ANOTHER GIVEAWAY ON CREEKHIKER... TWO MORE HEARTS UP FOR GRABS! 

No comments: