Friday, July 1, 2011

Better with Time

Years ago, I set out to make a focal using my favorite transparent purple and silver plum... one the only reactive colors on the market way back then! (That should tell you how old this set is!) I made a rather abstract focal and some spacer beads; I cleaned them and wrapped them and somewhere between my work station and photo table, decided I didn't like them!

Not only were the relegated to the bead bowl, they were placed in a bowl that kept getting shoved from one area to another and I literally forgot about them. Last week, I found them and took them out. I like the silver plum so much but those old negative feeling lingered....until my bestie popped by for a cup of joe. She picked them up and declared them so cool!

And so, I sort kinda like them now... Does this happen to anyone else???


Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!!!

No comments: