Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tryin' the Bay...

I'm trying to get rid of my EXTENSIVE bead inventory and have decided to try ebay again. I've had some success getting rid of the household clutter and I'm hoping to find a home for at least some of the hundreds of beads I've made! I swear, the beads are breeding on their own at this point!

I was really hesitant to list beads there but... my finances are in very poor shape. Ebay has allowed 50 free listings a month and I know enough html to build decent descriptions and store my photos elsewhere -- further keeping costs down. I've heard some not so nice things about how listings in US handmade lampwork jumped when the fees disappeared. But I'm hoping I've trained my customers to search for "sra lampwork US," right??? That's the best way to weed out the riff raff there.

And soon, ebay will give us more characters to use in that listing title so hopefully there will be no need to sacrifice those letters!

I've moved a red white and blue set and a Halloween focal there... 'cause it IS time to starting thinking about fall jewelry! Hoping to list more later in the week... Wish me luck!

They are a steal at these prices...I hope you will take a l@@k!

No comments: