Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Panic Is Here

Today was spent in sheer panic. This is my first show alone.

I suddenly realized this show attracts alot of PMC people. I have a line of stamps I made for the PMC corp and now just sell on my own. They were designed with PMC in mind.
I checked inventory and duh...wouldn't just know it? Not a set of stamps in sight! So I had to press a few dozen of those.

I also even made a few beads today. I have a new style of cupcake, cake and fish that I'm just loving. But no photos yet.

Considerable time was spent going through my show boxes and cleaning and repacking. Box #1 has to have my tablecloths, acrylic risers, my large female form jewelry holder, a tea pot I've adapted for beads, towels, my calculator, forms for my contest and basic office supplies.

I will also have boxes and bags, basic jewelry tools, packing tape and an assortment of other "necessary items" which are almost packed.

And the very last thing in the jeep: my dolly. Can't lug all that crap with my back! I'm amazed that people actually show up at a show like this without one and want to borrow mine! Plan ahead people!!! I once loaned my dolly out and spent the show tracking it down. UGH!

Anyway, I'm about to collapse and I still have beads to clean, price and pack.

See you in San Diego!

**************************************

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit Holly's Folly Bead Blog to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the bottom of every post, read this post.

No comments: