Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Obsession Bead - Part Two

I thought I might be fun to show you the bead I was referring to in the previous post. Here is the little wedding cake beads I had made for me to turn into pendants (as shown).


And here are my versions. Which brings up a point...If you're going to "steal" someone's idea, put your own twist on it. Make it different. Make it better. Make it more detailed...or less. Just make it yours. Otherwise, you're just a thief!




++++++++++++++++++++++
I am getting ready for the San Diego Bead show (first weekend in August!) and the next few posts will focus on what it's like getting ready for a big show!

**************************************

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit Holly's Folly Bead Blog to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the bottom of every post, read this post.

No comments: