Saturday, July 12, 2008

Didn't Mean to Disappear...

Really, I didn't mean to launch a blog and disappear, but life had other plans. I have bronchitis and pneumonia. There's a longer explanation over on Creekhiker. In the meantime, I have a bead in a competition with my Etsy Bead Group, Lest Beads. The contest is Red White & Blue and here's my entry:


Patriot by Hollysfolly
Originally uploaded by HollysFollyGlass



Contest is over!

Thanks for voting and I will be back soon!




**************************************

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit Holly's Folly Bead Blog to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the bottom of every post, read this post.

No comments: