Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Well Duh!

I had about a kajillion things I wanted to post here over the weekend... and now on Tuesday morning... I got NOTHING! Maybe it's the fog I'm watching roll in that has taken over my brain!

This kind of cool weather is unheard of here in the mountains east of the San Fernando Valley. And I plan to make the most of it. I'm going to try and torch today. Just for me... a few jewelry projects I have in mind. Something with no pressure; no consequences when it doesn't sell.

I'm trying out a different kind of tiger today:






I should mention, I spent the weekend busy on the glass bead website. My Kumihimo students had been asking me to get the products I sell in class up on the website and now, there is a whole Kumihimo / E bead section. I'm adding a few items every day so as not to overwhelm my fan page with posts!


So far, the prettiest thing there is thread! LOL!



I promise, tomorrow will be  more news worthy! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: