Friday, August 26, 2011

Beads Old and New

Just a quickie before I hit the torch...

I've been mentioning my cleaning phase on my blogs and the other day, while cleaning out a microwave I've been using for storage, I found a display from a local traveling art show that included an old style of snake skin beads. I haven't made this type of bead in ages (costly time consuming beads...) but they are still some of my faves!

I love the way the silver and ivory react and look so lovely under a layer of clear... and the bubbles fascinate me!

I also have a few new Pandora sets on the glass bead site:
Teal Seas is listed already and I plan to list the plain ivory shells later this weekend:

I do hope you will pop over and check them out!

I'm planning a torch session this morning (on one of our hottest days evah!) and then plan to cool off with a swim and a movie (free a/c!).

What are you folks up to this last weekend of August???

No comments: