Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Beads

I'm S L O W L Y getting all my programs installed and  getting the big beast back online... what a waste this week has been!

In lieu of beady news, I can always count on my fellow Fire Diva's to provide some gorgeous glass bead eye candy in stunning spring colors!


This is actually and old favorite of mine. I just love the colors in this vessel shaped glass bead.


My friend Rose of Spawn of Flame has this bright and oh so pretty lampwork set in her shop:

Our fearless co- leader Lori of Ashlyn Design has this breathtaking lampwork glass bead set in her shop:

Talk about ready for Spring! One of our newest members Abbie of Abbielyn actually makes real terrarium necklace pendants from glass!


But enough with all this spring green! I always need a little pink and purple to boost my spirits! I can always count on the super elegant Lara Lutrick for that! Check this baby out:


If that's not good motivation for some spring jewelry making...nothing is!

I will be back tomorrow with a GIVEAWAY and... maybe a secret sale item ;-)

Have an excellent Wednesday!

No comments: