Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Still Too Hot

I really don't get me... Princess Redlocks who likes everything just right. Not too hot, not too cold. But why is it I'm filled with inspiration when the temperatures soar in one direction or the other???

I've been out in the shop for two days now...dripping puddles of sweat. And the pupster, a/k/a my supervisor, refuses to stay home where the temps are a good 20 degrees cooler! It's so hot, she never goes to sleep. She just rests in front of the fan I run for her, breathing like it's her last breath!

And I'm just happy as a lamb watching little (and not so little) lampwork glass beads being born!  Ideas and glass flowing with the sweat! But I finally had to give in and come in for a summertime heat remedy:


Hope you are finding a way to stay cool!


No comments: