Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Halloween Beads!

As usual, I don't get in the mood to make new beads until a season is almost past. and while it's really not to late for Halloween jewelry...especially if you like simple designs like I do... the prime season is past.

But I made them so I get to show them off, right???

This is the first in a new series of large sugar skulls:


He is 41 mm (1.6"!!!) hole to hole! He's ON SALE, cause he's not my favorite. But he's still cutie!

And I hope to get these listed in another day or two. Don't really like the pics (hate indoor pics!) but... I promised you howl-o-weeeeen beads today. Chocolates!

Anyway, there will be a RARE Friday post tomorrow... the Fire Divas have a new jewelry challenge!

But ya'll have a good weekend! I'm going to do something fun with the bestie and hike with the pups. See you Monday on the Bead Blog!

No comments: