Monday, August 9, 2010

Beads Beads EVERYWHERE!

OMG! Some days my life just overflows beads. I have them on my desk (waiting to be listing on my glass bead website) . I have them on the left of my sink (newly cleaning and drying). I have them in the sink (soaking). I have them in the bead bowl to the right of my sink (waiting for "someone" to take their picture). They are also sitting on my two picture taking areas. OY... it's just too much some days!

So.. I got a pair of cupcake earrings listed on the old website:


And I've been making Bellflowers for the holidays... Halloween first. These are listed on Etsy and Artfire and may be (cough, cough, hint, hint) a tad cheaper on my website. Aren't they the cutest????


Hope you are having a fabulous Monday! Now, if you'll excuse me, there are some beads that require my attention.

No comments: