Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Etsy Treasures

I found myself in THREE treasuries this week! A first!!! Mallory put my Silvered Ivory focal in her Winter White Treasury.... I just love this one... Aren't all these beads just elegant together????
I love these pretty white sand dollars in Mallory's shop!

Fellow Fire Diva Janel Dudley put my Sunny Day at the Beach focal in her Flaming Hot Treasury.



I think this focal of Janel's is FLAMING HOT!

And another Diva friend, Lauren included my Green Santa Snowman Set in her Fire Divas Treasury. Her six year old daughter helped choose these... I think we have a SERIOUS bead collector in the making!!!



Lauren, known for her critter beads, has been on a murrini kick and just doing incredible stuff with it. I'm lusting over this heart....Can you read the message???

Give these treasuries some love as they will all be gone by next year!!!

No comments: