Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Busy Elf - Part One

I thought I would show you what I've been up to for the holidays...Good thing NO one on my list reads this blog!

My day job is manufacturing food safe rubber stamps so that bakers can get neat images onto pastry. And one of my biggest client is an international pastry chain.

With the economy being what it is, it felt very hollow giving gifts to corporate clients this year knowing that some charities are really hurting. So... I decided to make a nice bead donation to Beads of Courage this year (through the real life bead group I belong to, The CA Flame Surfers) in lieu of sending a nice, pricey gift.

But I didn't want my clients to not get anything at all, so I sent them these:
donuts on a charm.

I also created a card based on the Beads of Courage logo, explaining what the charity does for kids:



I'll share more of my holiday prep next week... and there will be a rare Friday blog post tomorrow! See ya here at http://www.hollysfollybeads.blogspot.com

No comments: