Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trunk Show Final Prep!

The Trunk Show is tomorrow!!! I've been a busy bee editing pics and promoting and such! There will be bids as well as buy it now, and even some 99 cent auctions and prizes every day! I have several categories of offerings!!

Sets:

Including lots and lots of Bellflowers:

Finished jewelry (I made three necklaces and one bracelet just this morning! 
including several pairs of earrings ready for wearing or gifting! (These are MY fave!)
I have some really elaborate pieces as well as some simple pendants:

I have lots of glass bead gifts...in addition to all the wine stoppers and bottle openers I've shared, I've photographed some of my fusing plates!

There will be plenty of focals too: 




This will be one of the 99 cent auctions:


Be sure to JOIN the Trunk Showto see all the goodies and be able to shop and comment! Thanks as always for looking!

No comments: