Friday, May 24, 2013

Fashion Friday Is Taking a Break

...and so am I. My mom will be having hip surgery in two weeks. She is 90 and a pistol! She still cuts her 3/4 acre yard with a push mow and bone on bone pain. She wants to cut it pain free! And I have to be by her side during her recovery and therapy. My pup and I will be headed to Louisiana soon.

With all I have to do, I can't continue Fashion Friday for a bit... I'm not sure how many beady things I will have to say without my torch or on going sales to motivate my thoughts.

In the meantime, I'm around for a bit if you have some beady needs... the last shipping day is on June 2.

I will have limited internet access there but I do hope to get a few posts up...so you don't forget me. Things should get back to normal mid July is all goes well with Mom. Prayers for her quick recovery are greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Marlad0416 said...

My prayers will be with you and your mother. Any surgery is difficult at her age but hip surgery is especially hard on the body.