Friday, May 20, 2011

Another Cupcake to Go

So the special this week sold to a fan which is why it never got posted here... The offer was for free wire wrapping with 18 G. sterling wire and Swarovski crystals.

Here it is just before mailing:


I really like how it came out! I'm also loving the bail making pliers for making the larger bail holes:

My students have been loving them too! I'm almost out of stock!

What's on your agenda for the weekend??? Me?? Teaching another Cookie Class on Saturday. Nice long hike with the pupsters on Saturday night (Hey, I live large!) and yardwork  / torching  a bit on the Sunday.  I do hope you have an excellent weekend.

See you on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Sharon Driscoll said...

Makes me hungry for a cupcake :-)

Patrice of Glass by Patrice said...

That's really nice, Holly! Great job :)