Monday, April 12, 2010

Customer Service Update / Reminder

My saga with the poor customer service company (see last Wednesday's post) continues... I got a rather strange email over the weekend saying the status on my order had changed to "shipped."

What does that mean? Is it referring to the half order I already received or is the other half on it's way? No tracking number included... the lack of communication from a vendor in this (glass) business has been astounding! I'm already searching for an alternative! Too many people sell these products to have to deal with someone who clearly has no clue how to run a business! It's hard to believe this person will be around for long.

And... just a reminder....... The Fire Diva's Challenge Entries are DUE THIS WEEK! 4/15!!! Get those entries in...over $200.00 in prizes!!!

No comments: