Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Treasury Love

I found myself in THREE treasuries this week and thought I should share the love!

Katarzynna placed my Blue Gal heart in her Sensible treasury

Her shop is full of elegant treasures such as this organza roseball necklace /wristlet.

And with Valentine's fast approaching, my Whole Lotta Love Big Hole Pair is featured in TWO treasuries!!! Maybe they will find a home!!!

My friend Janel Dudley placed them in the most awesome treasury of fellow Fire Divas called Hearts of Glass! Aren't all these gals so talented???!!!??

Janel makes glorious cased silver wonders in her bead shop! This dots and swirls necklace is stunning!

The other treasury featuring my Whole Lotta Love Duo is this Valentine Hearts by Nikifashion


Nikifashion has all kinds of unique knitted goodies in her shop! I love this wool lace shawl!

Check out all these treasuries before they are gone (in a day or two)! And be sure to visit the shops of these fantastic artisans!

No comments: