Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Getting Ready for Classes

I've been very busy in the past week getting ready for my impending wire wrap classes at Glendale College. I'm so excited because this is the first time EVER I've been able to convince the college to offer all FOUR of my wire wrap classes in the SAME quarter and the response has been phenomenal!

This coming Saturday, I will offer Wire Wrap I followed by Cab Wrapping. Then on February 20th, I will offer Advanced Wire Wrapping followed by a fun, fast project: Wire Wrapped Rings! Whew! That's a lot of wire wrapping!

We will complete projects in each class. There are still a "few" openings in this weekends class with a slightly more spots in the February classes. If you are in the Glendale / greater Los Angeles area and want to jump-start your wire wrapping, I hope you will join us!

And if wire is not your thing? Come join me as we make rubber stamped cookie bouquets on February 6! It's going to be a fun quarter!

1525

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

I love wire wrapping..wish I was there so I could take a couple of your classes....Lucky students you are going to have....