Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fresh Glass 10.30.13

I've been a busy bee... aren't I always??? Lots of news to share with you in the next few days!

Just the highlights:
  • The Fire Divas are now hosting glass bead / Lampwork Jewelry and gifts in trunk shows on our Fan Page and the wonderful and talented Amy Sims has agreed to go first!!! More on that tomorrow! 
  • I will be the third Diva to host a show... Mine is in early December... stay tuned!
  • While working on a freelance medical bookkeeping project,  I got a nice size custom order and making that led to more great ideas. I love when that happens!
  • Started on the next 40 bead challenge...torching aimless instead of with a plan.... more on that soon!
  • Created 16 glass bead charms from the upcoming Art Charm Challenge. I didn't make matchy ones to trade...trying to keep excess stuff OUT of the house these days. But I made all of them to donate to the Beads of Courage Auction. Photos and more on that before the auction goes live! 


No comments: