The last two sessions focused on triangles. The beads are lined up from session 1 to the end, L-R:
- Heat the bead well and then put a LOT of heat where you want the glass to GO!
- Slower is better (but tortuous!)
- Volume Control... Something I find hard to read between torch sessions. Just like wire work, I need to make a few to get my rhythm! Most all of my remakes were volume control issues!
- Limiting your color choices really does make you stretch for what you can do to make the bead interesting!
- Footprints and puckered holes are really not that difficult!
- I still have more ideas for this combo! Weird!