Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Spring Cleaning

I've been a busy girl! Obsessed with my new Glass Bead Blog, teaching several classes this week, trying to expand my teaching horizons by applying  to several new schools (time consuming paperwork!). I'm also trying find more affordable health insurance as my current one is more than I make most months...this for a girl who avoids doctors like the plague! But that is MORE time consuming paperwork!

I'm also trying to start a new business venture that will actually bring in some income since it appears I won't be getting a job any time soon.... Can you tell I'm in the "Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks" phase of panicking about my finances???

I have beads to list...but no one seems to be buying beads. Buying beads motivates your bead maker to list beads... I forgot to even photograph today's "fresh glass!" And I have a couple of orders for Memorial beads...

So in the middle of all the things I "should" be doing... what am I actually doing??? Spring cleaning! I've been going through closets and washing walls and cabinets!

And then there's this project:
 I ask you, if not for my little label, could you actually READ the label on this frit jar??? I can't...

I'm not knocking any one frit maker... I love them all but... over time, the labels ALWAYS fade. And I have a hard enough time seeing anything! So out came the label maker...


It was a BIG project:

Which led to an even bigger one... but I will save that for another post!

No comments: