Thursday, April 18, 2013

Glass Beads Daily Working It

Last week, I mentioned my new blog  for all glass bead makers and lampwork jewelry designers to share their work. Glass Beads Daily has been the result of being on teams that just didn't work for me and is built under a single premise: Add a link, share a link.  No team rules, no check in, no treasuries to build. Share, promote, and done.

While the site is still in it's infancy and we're waiting (not so patiently) for the bots and spiders to find us, I thought it would be interesting to list my usual round of glass beads on ebay and NOT promote them anywhere else.

Normally, I would be tweeting each listing, promoting links on my usual round of bead sharing sites from LE to various Facebook groups and I do get a handful of views that way and pick up some watchers who are not serious bidders.

But two days ago, I shared one of my keys on Glass Beads Daily and ... l@@k at my views:


Now you may think this is a fluke but, notice the two listings below the one I shared...similar search terms and titles!  And look at the paltry number of views on the other items - par for the course on Feebay.... sigh.

And I have no bids yet but... It feels good to know my new baby is getting me some traffic. I've had others tell me they are getting traffic and even sales. I know this will be good for all of us, especially when those bots start finding us!!!

If you make glass beads or utilize lampwork in your jewelry, come on over and share!!!

No comments: