Monday, July 6, 2009

Still Wading Along the Shore

My head is stuck in sea beads and I did manage to get a new shell up on Etsy today:
This is a HUGE focal...over an hour in the flame! I love it's more abstract shape and all the silver over ivory reactions going on... My new fave Chalcedony is there too as well as an irid glass at the top that makes it look like the creature inside is peeking out at the world. SIGH... I love this bead!

I also moved a seahorse from last summer over to the etsy shop in hopes she will find a home. She's a cutie patootie!

On another note: a friend has painted the cutest painting of ME! If you know me at all, you KNOW I hate, HATE having my picture taken. But this is a painting... And it made my day! I've got to get it scanned.... I think I want it to be a logo for my beads of sorts... but as soon as I can, I'll get it up here.

And, sadly, my godson's grandfather passed away suddenly today. I'm not sure how much I will be here this week. However, I have committed to blog on the Fire Divas blog every night this week!

No comments: