Sunday, August 24, 2008

New stuff

Hello! I spent the day listing new Lampwork goodies on the HollysFolly site. And I moved an older set, Sweetie, to Etsy. I added new buttons and a sweet set of squeezed hearts in Denim frit -my own blend ;-) - on a white background.








And, I put up last winter's holiday beads for one last chance for my regulars. Time to start clearing out last year's designs. I also moved some beads over to my SALE page.





Hope you bead heads had a wonderful weekend. Busy week ahead for me... but I hope to be back on the torch real soon. Have a good one!

**************************************

BITACLE.ORG steals content. JESUS GLEZ is a THIEF. If you are reading this post on BITACLE.ORG, you are supporting theft of intellectual property. This post was written and copyrighted by CREEKHIKER, who has not given consent for material to be reproduced. Please visit Holly's Folly Bead Blog to enjoy this content LEGALLY.

If you want to know why this message is at the bottom of every post, read this post.

No comments: