Monday, July 13, 2015

Pink Sale on the Fan Page and Private Groups!

I got bit by the "pink bug" a while back and the beads are finally ready to show off! So I'm having a sale on my Fan Page. I've decided..."what's the point in having a fan page if the fans don't get some kind of perk?" So... I've been posting "Saturday Night Specials and random sales of groups of never-before-seen beads!

Today's sale is all the Pinks I've been making! These are all up for grabs right now on the fan page!


 And... several of the groups I'm an admin of have made the decision to go private! Private groups simply get more traffic and more sales! Many customers have told us flat out, "I won't shop on public pages!"  So if the customers want it... We do it! both the Fire Divas Market and Glass Bead for Sale went private...so you can't see anything for sale unless you are a member...so join us, won't you??




The Fire Divas Market is a market exclusively for the glass art made by the members of the Fire Divas Team.
Many of our buyers have expressed a desire to close the group
so that only our valued members can see the great deals
being offered in the Fire Divas Glass Market. The




is a fun. limited rule environment featuring many types of glass bead art from artists all over the world!

If you're not already a member, I urge you to come on over and join the fun!

No comments: