Friday, November 25, 2011

A Most Unusual Sale

So, I'm having the typical after Turkey Day sale with not so typical pricing. I occurred to me that I have around 180 glass beads in inventory. I REALLY want to cut that number down! Honestly, I would love it if my stock were around 20 pieces... I'm running out storage and finding a piece when it sells is a chore even though I'm fairly well organized!

  My favorite focal of the year... still needs a home!

More detail as to why are in my NEW newsletter which went out to fan page members and subscribers two days ago.  But here are the basics:

Here’s the deal:
  • You see something you like, email or message me with the price you want to pay.
  • Keep in mind, I need to buy glass and I need to keep a roof over my head and that some beads are many layers of pricey glass but MAKE ME AN OFFER.
  • Also Valid on  MOST of  my Artfire and Etsy listings… just convo me first so I can update your prices and reserve your listing.
  • FREE shipping on all orders over $50.00
  • Sale ends 11:59 p.m. the Wednesday night 11/30/11 PST
Da Fine Print:
  • VALID ONLY ON  OLDER Glass beads or Glass Bead Jewelry! Stamps, Gifts, Tools, Kits, Kumihimo threads / beads and Findings NOT included.
  • Please select from items listed before 10/1/11 on my main glass bead site. Not Valid on Santa Panda on Etsy or on any made to order beads on all three sites.
  • NOT VALID with FREE Bead Gift Certs. Free beads are FREE at the retail cost of the beads… Sorry! But you can combine for free shipping ;-)
  • NOT VALID on made to order items. In stock only.
Checking Out:
  • Please wait for check out instructions on HollysFolly.com.
  • IF SHOPPING ON MULTIPLE SITES: Check out but do NOT pay. Please wait for ONE CORRECTED INVOICE! You can check out with a credit card on HollysFolly.com as I bill your card in my shop with the correct price.
 Beautiful Squeezed Denim Hearts would love a new home too!




No comments: