Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Think Pink

I've always openly admitted to NOT being able to think ahead. It's just now crossing my mind that "maybe I should make some Christmas beads!" Too little, too late, girly!

So I was pleased and amused when I realized I had inadvertently made a Valentine's set. Don't worry! I didn't do it intentionally! ;-) It was shear happenstance!

I was dying to try out the new frits my friend, Donna Conklin, made. And the Berry Liscious (I keep telling Donna, that should be Luscious!) made me so happy watching those pink colors just POP as they were blooming in the flame! I knew it would make a gorgeous heart glass bead set.


I also tried some of Donna's other colors including  Purple People Eater and Wisteria Lane. All gorgeous! Put 'em on your list for Santa!

No comments: