Sunday, May 24, 2015

Then It Got Better - Much Better

So I ended up with an opportunity to take a Corina class!What? Am I nuts?? Smack in the middle of one of my biggest ever bead funks??  But a friend needed someone to buy her spot in class and I had always longed to take a Corina class... So off I go...not really feeling it. And am I ever glad I did!


We pulled SO much cane for the ocean beads class... a whole day of it! And I'm not one to waste a good cane pull! Thank goodness they had the kiln going... I made one simple but so pretty barrel bead (I brought it home one day two and it didn't make this pic but I promise I'll show it off later!) The heart is the end of another cane pull. I just HATE to waste dicrho!

And while we're on the subject: Pacific Artglass is making their own dichro now! OMG! Is it ever dreamy to work with!  Corina and everyone in class was raving!

The other two are the ocean beads I made in class.

As for a class review...if you ever get the chance to take a class with Corina... GO! For me, the light bulb in my head about blew up when I suddenly "got" my issues with hair thing stringer! That alone was worth the price of admission!!

And sometimes, a funk just needs a little inspiration from a good teacher!


No comments: