Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Fugly Truth

Well, here they are. The fugly two beads I made in my first torch sesh in weeks... Enough to make me turn off the torch and just quit. And then I took a Corina class and it all got better! More on that in another post! And... I had my 2nd ever nonpayer this past week. Sigh... why do people do this? Do they just get caught up in the moment and then the reality of their pocketbook hits them upside the head? Is it just excitement of bidding with no plan to ever follow through?? I don't know because that's not my mentality. But how hard is it so just be HONEST? Tell your seller what's going on?? But when you cut off communication and fail to respond to email after email... well, you're scum in my book! And, as I've said before, you mess with my money and you've messed with the wrong damn thing. And, I've very territorial about my friends so her name was Belinda Vause... best to avoid her if you're selling your beads on Facebook!

No comments: