Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bellflower Earrings

To me, the shape of a bellflower pressed glass headpin lends itself perfectly to earrings!

Last week, an old friend purchased a set of purple bellflowers as a gift for her mom - who I love and adore! As the bellflowers were a birthday gift, I had to whip up something a little extra for Mom Dianne's special day. She LOVES purple, btw:


I had the two little lavender butterflys and I always have some Swarkie bicones on hand. I really love how they came out!


Here's another set of earrings I made from some discontinued CIM glass (Sigh... Isn't that always the case with CIM... fall in love and it's no longer made or not the same color...ugh!)
The earrings above are available here. Anyone ordering before 2/15/14, will get a refund on shipping! ;-)

No comments: