Monday, January 13, 2014

Finally Back at the Torch

I've been so busy with my job hunt and pre-work prep that I haven't been able to torch...despite having custom orders! OY! There's something about the thought of returning to gainful employment that sucks the creative juice right out of me!
It's like I assume that because I'm no longer self employed...why bother? Well, there is less motivation but, I'm hoping eventually to feel more freedom to make what I want to make and less pressure to make what I hope will sell. I've never been right about what sells... EVER but I still try. Hoping to get rid of that all together!

Re: the glass beads up ^^^ there. The two large ones are for a wine topper order. I adore the red one. I made another version of it for my in person sale at the bakery last month and forgot to photograph it! It says "Vino Love" and the "o" letter are hearts! It's so cute!

The ribbed round was to be a palette cleanser between big beads and I forgot I was supposed to make it on a Pandora sized mandrel... sigh! It's hard getting back in the swing! Then I was interrupted by a violent wind... hate torching in the wind! C'est La Vie!

I had been away from the torch so long... this is my new Facebook avatar:

No comments: