Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Trunk Show Wrap Up

I'm still shipping stuff from the trunk show... but all items have been paid for and are going out today along with one of the Gift Cert prizes.


And the food safe rubber stamp shop orders are going freaking nuts! We got a WHOLE PAGE SPREAD in InStyle Magazine's September issue and have been flooded with inquiries as to custom food safe stamps. Just inquiries... but those take time to respond to and walk people through... because no one wants to READ.... sigh.




Still on Facebook as I haven't had time to move him to my site!


And we've also gotten a flurry of actual real paying orders from people who saw the magazine and realized someone owned the old Museum of Modern Rubber line! While this is exciting - hey, paying customers = great! - the idea of being in the hot studio indexing wood thrills me no more than striking up the torch during this heatwave... Not gonna happen!

So I find myself working splits... Up around 4 a.m. to get stuff done while it is kinda cool. 10 - 2 is shipping. 2 - 5 is nap time, 5 - 6 supper and chores, 6 - 8 hike the pup, blog for Glass Beads Daily, feed the pup. 8 - 12 - back to the shop to pack any orders, swim and bed.



It's a weird schedule but it's the only way I can work in this heat!

And since I'm so busy... Items from the trunk show have been filtering through the fan page daily specials, many at less than opening bid prices! But, I hope to be caught up and have some cleaned glass beads to list tomorrow!

Still needs a home....

No comments: