Tuesday, July 17, 2012

True Confession: I'm a Glass Hoarder!

Sometimes I make a beads and list them right away. Sometimes I just... can't! Sometimes a bead is so pretty, I simply can't part with it...no matter what. Sometimes, I need to stare and appreciate them for a while.

One I made recently using a tut from Kim Neely with an added flourish from Kimberly Affleck falls into the sit and stare category.

 Dark Waters side one

Dark Waters Side 2

I finally shared it on the fan page... but I'm not sure when I'll have the heart to actually list it. Yes, I am she who needs ALL the shiny beads!

Here's a video so maybe you can see what's so mesmerizing to me:


8 comments:

Charlene said...

Such a beautiful bead. I can see why you wouldn't want to part with it. I just hoard yarn! No finished products.

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful! I probably wouldn't want to let it go either. I tend to hoard fabric personally :)

Dee said...

The video really helps show the beauty - thanks for sharing - and as a glass fuser, I completely understand!!

Mandee said...

Pretty. You should see how many beads I have around.

Linda B said...

That is gorgeous. I, um, confess to having a ton of beads, gemstones and wire.

Unknown said...

Unique Cozy Treasures - Just beautiful!

petitehermine said...

Ha, I bet you'd be a glass hoarder!

Danelle (Indie Game Lover) said...

Wow that is so pretty so I understand the unable to part with problem :)