- I had a large wholesale wood mounted stamp order that took THREE 12 - 18 hours days.
- This was interrupted by a product rollout at the restaurant chain that I make food safe rubber stamps for. Every day last week, my work -day was interrupted by overnight rush orders.
- My personal favorite head - shaker of the week: Shipping a $4 item overnight at a cost of 25 bucks! And I had shipped an overnight order to the same location the day before! If you wonder why corporate America is in the toilet... I would say it's lack of foresight and planning!
- Taught a crazy kumihimo class! I love watching people "get it!" Photos on that next week!
- Had a cookie class cancel and suddenly rebook when more people signed up. Had to cram three days of prep into ONE!
- In all the crazy hours I worked last week, I still got in one torch session...but only made boobies to fill custom orders... sigh!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Whew! What an absolutely nutty week last week was! I was busy and creating every day...just not always with beads!