Monday, February 7, 2011

Hearts Still Shipping...

I had planned to get on a more regular blogging schedule last week and then I was knocked sideways by allergies. I've coughed so much, my back hurts! Today, I'm finally feeling human...but I still don't have my taste buds back. I've decided my skills as a super taster are no longer an asset! I've discovered, if I can't taste, I don't have much of an appetite. If I could lose my taste buds permanently, maybe I'd finally be a skinny girl??? Eh...one can dream, right?

Just wanted to pop in and remind you that there's still time to heart someone special (or yourself...YOU are special!) in time for Valentine's Day!

Duo Glass Bead Heart - Black & White on one side / color on the the other. 

And... there's a NEW $50 Drawing starting on my Lampwork Beads Website. 

No comments: