Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beads Of Courage - Last Day to Donate

Marcy Lamberson of Studio Marcy is giving away a torch she won! For every $25 donation or 25 beads donated, you get one entry! Since I've been otherwise occupied...working too much... I got busy and found well over 100 beads that I made just lingering in my bead bowl and rounded it up with beads from my jewelry making stash. Monday, I'm shipping all 200 to Beads of Courage. The last day to enter... so typical of me!

If you want to get in on the fun, read about it on the blog Marcy set up for the event. Beads of Courage is such an amazing charity and I'm so lucky that the BoC folks will be in Orange county in April to kick off a chapter out here in So Cal! I'll be blogging about that for sure.

This strand is some of my first beads... I love some them still... the silver and the reactions! Oooh! 

Thanks for checking in! I'm still here... and I miss my torch!

This last set is from my beading stash. I didn't make them but I'm more into bead making than jewelry and I know they will have a good home now!

No comments: