Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fresh Glass 10.1.15

More Fresh glass to show you but I forgot to take a fresh from the kiln shot... so these are clean and ready togo in the trunk show:

This focal was made from some salad plates I had! I bought them at a thrift store because I loved the purple glass. I wanted them to be my new everyday plates... but they shattered in the microwave! You KNOW I had to save that glass! I just love that they didn't turn brown in the flame and kept that amazing purple color:


I also made a set of drums to match:


I also made a freebie set for the trunk show: 


Here's one of the salad plates: 

 
This focal was going to be teal vine cane... but got too unwieldy for my mold... so it became a bead! 

I also made a set of peachy pink olives:


And a Tropical Sunset pair of drums for a give away:

Don't forget the trunk show starts Saturday morning on Glass Melters Open Market! Hope to see you there!

No comments: