Friday, December 5, 2014

The Trunk Show is ON!!!

The trunk show on Facebook is open for business!!! There are ten 10 TEN shopping categories! OMG!

 You will find handmade glass bead jewelry featuring my necklaces:



and bracelets!



There is a category just for earrings ready to go:



And for earring pairs if you want to make your own...or have me make some for you!


There is a gift section that contains platters:


Bead pens

Wine toppers

and Purse charms!

For beads, I have a focals section:


A lampwork sets section:


An orphans and weirdos section:


All Christmas and Hanukkah beads are 20% off!


All Halloween Beads are 30 % off!!!

And finally, a section of commercially made necklaces with a handmade feel... I keep these in stock in case I'm at a show that doesn't appreciate fine jewelry or if my table looks a little thin!



There's something for everyone! I hope you'll come take a look. OH! And there's prizes!!! There are prizes for shopping and prizes for helping me spread the word about my sale!!! 

Here's a reminder of how to shop on Facebook:

 



No comments: