Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Two Posts in One Day! What's up with THAT?

Sorry for the double post yesterday but some hack seller on Facebook was STEALING photos of work from actual artists and trying to get sales off their photos! I don't know if this was a scam to get money and never actually make the product or just a lack of imagination on her part but...either way, IT'S WRONG! I won't go into more detail here but you can see more on the website of one of the artist's hit by this image stealer!

Hence the article on watermarking....

 This will be listed on my glass bead site soon.. HAD to have a photo...

And in other news.... I hit 400 fans Monday! WHOOOO HOOO. In the interest of not posting twice today, the Fan Page flash sale will begin this afternoon.... Stay tuned!  And... My etsy sale is already on... again, details on the fan page!




No comments: