Friday, September 23, 2011

New Teaching Session | Last Weekend to Win!

I completely forgot about the blog yesterday! I'm getting ready for my first wire wrap class of the fall and it's a big one!

And I have a few jewelry projects I'm working on... Trying to get my sister's breast cancer goddess finished but looking for the right crystals.. OY! It's always something!

Since it's the same old same old here... I thought I would remind you of the Fire Divas Bead Challenge where you could win a $50 Gift Certificate just for commenting and voting. And I only have FOUR entries in my Name That Diva side contest... so GUESS!!! Your odds of winning are really good!!!!

I'll leave you with a new end of day bead...one of my favorite beads EVER... I would keep it save for the fact it's too tiny for my tastes! It's only an inch long. I will get this up on the glass bead website later today.


And this set sold as soon as I posted it to the fan page... you ARE a fan, right??? You miss a lot of good stuff if you aren't! ;-)

Have a wonderful weekend... but vote first!!  ;-)

No comments: