Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yada Yada Yada

My saga continues...yada yada yada. But I'm too darn tired to talk about it! Let chat about something FUN!

The Art Bead Scene picked a painting by one of my favorite artists for inspiration on this month's contest! YAY! I haven't been rocking on their choices this year at all! So it felt great to look at the painting and just "see" the bead I wanted to make and then go make it!
 HUGE lentil!!


The inspiration painting is Tree of Life by Gustav Klimpt:

Now let's just see if my jewelry making muse shows up in time to meet the contest deadline!

-------
Just a couple of reminders as we head into the weekend:
  • The Fire Divas will start voting on the holiday bead challenge any day now, so I hope you will check in over the weekend and vote.
  • I'm giving away $50 Gift Cert on the 15th for my faithful voters! I hope you will pop over, vote and enter the contest!
  • Have a wonderful fall weekend! If you are out shopping for the holidays, I hope you will consider buying something handmade !

No comments: