Monday, October 12, 2009

Still Time for Halloweeeeen Beads!

There's still time to get your Halloween beads in time for the occaision. My favorite "costume" these days is a simple festive bead, wire wrapped on a chain:


If you are a wire wrapper, the witchy hat is also available to incorporate into your own designs.

My personal favorite type of bead to wire wrap is a LARGE skinny sculpted bead. Wouldn't this get attention???

Some people prefer sets. Wouldn't these be adorable as a bracelet?


If making something at the last minute isn't for you - Hey, I'm a last minute Lucy but sometimes the pressure is too much! Then I just throw a seasonal colored heart on a friction clasp chain and go!

Or my other favorite thing for a last minute Lucy....just sew a themed button on!


Sorry about my missing post on Friday. I'm having some post-fire respiratory issues... See you tomorrow on http://hollysfollybeads.blogspot.com

No comments: